Five Simple Ways To Partner With Your Child’s School
Working Mothers. I get it. I am a member of the team too! Finding ways to engage with your child’s school can be challenging when you are being pulled in various directions. I want to encourage you to take the pressure off yourself. “Perfect Patty “ doesn’t exist. Figure out what works best for you, your lifestyle, and ultimately your kiddo(s) and do that consistently.
If you need a little direction, consider these 5 simple ways to partner with your Child’s school:
- Establish a direct line of communication with the school
- Opt-in to the school and school system’s mass communication process
- Exchange contact information with teachers and other related staff
- Talk to your child/children daily
- Seek out at least one opportunity to volunteer time during the school year
Interested in additional information? Watch the replay of the chat that I had on Facebook with Career Mom Community about Partnering In Your Child’s Education.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to email me at: email@example.com.